As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be the point-person for helping our enterprise and professional customers use Treehoppr more effectively. Within Treehoppr, you'll also serve as the advocate for these customers and help guide our product and marketing efforts. This role will necessarily involve constant evolution as you find new patterns and processes to become more effective at helping our customers grow their usage of our product.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships by learning about each customer's individual needs and business goals and figuring out how that customer can best use Treehoppr's features.
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product.
- Onboard and assist new enterprise and professional customers, which will require a mastery of Treehoppr's features.
- Develop a range of materials including one page feature guides, horizontal and vertical best practice kits, webinars, custom trainings for large teams, and more.
- In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, you'll also need to wear the hat of a UX researcher or product manager for internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas.
Things We'd Love to See
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for creative problem-solving (aka a consulting mindset)
- Strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools
- Previous experience in customer success, account management, or sales at a technology company
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup